July 31, 2008

MARIO'S NEW JOINT!



This dude is getting sexier and sexier as the year go by. I finally got to take a look at a piece of his documentary on YOUTUBE with his mother and it just made me love him even more. Also his manager (pictured on the right and the one furthest to the left), J Erving, is doing the damn thing in the game with client list such as Kelis, Mario, and Floetry - just to name a few. Anyway his ass is super dupa fine...he went to CAU with me and is the son of basketball legend, Dr. J.

Anyway check out a clip of the documentary and his newest track called I CHOOSE YOU. I absolutely love this song, it brought your girl to tears yesterday.


This doc will bring you to tears too...


Leave a comment and let me know what you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This song is that fire...and I saw the doc...it was so sad!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!