July 8, 2008

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS FROM THE RFL EVENT ON HIS EAST HAMPTON ESTATE!


MR. DIDDY received the 1st Annual Reginald F. Lewis Icon Award. In his speech, he said he aspires to be just like Mr. Lewis, the first black billionaire and a major player on Wall Street. The charity event was a fundraiser for Reginald F. Lewis Museum of African American History in Baltimore, MD. Check it out sometimes...we all need to know our history!

Nicole Murphy and Mr. Michael Strahan were also in attendance. I absolutely adore this couple. Nicole Murphy is a gorgeous sweetheart and Michael is not only sexy but has an exceptional spirit. I am loving them together and want a love like that... dancing, singing to each other, hugging up, and kissin all over each other but not in the "GET A ROOM" way.....in the "YOU MY BABY AND I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW" kind of way. They couldn't get enough of the other and well I couldn't get enough of them.


Here they are again choppin it up with Diddy...sippin on nothing but CIROC DIDDY(Ciroc and Lemonade).


Russell Simmons was also in attendance...


Of course, Ms. Janice Combs was there and Diddy credited his mother for making him the kind of man that he is today. She is wonderful...LOVES HER!


DIDDY'S RIGHT HAND MAN, Andre Harell, wasn't far behind. I have to give him a GIRL BYE on them yellow jeans..NOT HOT BOO! LOOKIN LIKE A DAMN YELLOW JACK!


Also my fam and I were in the party gettin love from Diddy who is actually hella cool...I was gettin ready to bust my flow for him but he wasn't ready! :)


My mom fell in love with Michael Strahan....watch out Nicole! Just Kiddin!


She also fell in love with Diddy too....


Nicole and Rita with Drea and Nya...SO PRETTY!


LAST BUT NOT LEAST, here are all my family members that came up for the event...killin it in the all white including my little bad but adorable niece NYA POOH! L. Marilyn Crawford, CEO of Primetime Omnimedia and my aunt, is working her purple dress and Mrs. Jamie Foster Brown wit her sexy TINA inspired hairdo and printed dress is just like family too. GREAT PARTY, GREAT PEOPLE..GOTS TO LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Start. Like to see longer video clips.

Esco said...

Those yellow jeans dude has on, would be fire if he was like in his 20's or even 30's. Old ass niggas need to give it up. Diddy had his grown man swag on at this event though. Cri you a celeb bloger now. Can i get your autograph?

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!