July 24, 2008

J HUD and PUNK from ILNY2: COUPLE ALERT!



So the reports have been swirling around and I think swirling is a good word to use when you are talking about sensitive ass PUNK from I Love New York 2. Seems as though J Hudson and Punk are now a couple but I have one question. Now how are you going to break up with your janitor man for the 2nd time and stop dating Kerry Rhodes' fine ass for Punk? He is cute and all but that sensitive ass voice would work my damn nerves. Also y'all probably don't know that I have a theory about mixed people...THEY ARE ALL CRAZY. I am mixed too so I can talk shit but really though....NUTJOBS! Beware...I am tellin you that the only thing that saved me is both of my parents relate strictly to black culture!

Anyway off the topic of Tragic Mulattoes and back to the couple alert.....The new couple has been spotted everywhere together and this am, he even showed up with her at Regis and Kelly. Looks like Ms. J Hud wants a PUNK but hey he may not be a PUNK in the bedroom. He is probably lifting her all around, picking her up and down, up and down and then side to side....whoo sorry I was gettin carried away. Still if I knew a man had kissed New York then his lips would never be anywhere near mine...I don't carry how much lifting he was doing. :) I promise to keep you posted on more developments...you know one day they are together and the next day they are not.

We see you PUNK..We see you!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!