July 28, 2008

GREAT READ!



This book is a wonderful guide for those ladies who have been discouraged or overwhelmed by the stress of life and the decisions they have made previously. This book lets you know that it is never too late to live a life you love. Natasha Munson touched me with every word and motivated me to determine the outcome of my life. Her mantra states, "You were born into greatness, conditioned into mediocrity and it is my mission to let you know how powerful you truly are. You are NOT a victim of circumstances. You are a CREATOR of life. You are PHENOMENAL!" Well I am a believer! I particularly enjoyed the section about the opinions of others and how when you listen to other people's opinions then you are relinquishing control over your life. She states that the only opinion that truly matters is the one you have of yourself. RIGHT ON SISTER! Forget what everyone else has to say and listen to your intuition, it is God speaking to you. Natasha has provided me with life lessons that I will carry with me for the rest of my life.

She also has another book that I plan to pick up this week called, Spiritual Lessons for My Sisters and then in August 2008, she is releasing her latest book - Love Lessons for My Sisters. Even if everything seems perfect in your world ladies, I believe this book is still an excellent tool to keep it that way.

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!