July 9, 2008

FOURTH OF JULY WITH THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NYC - HAMPTONS STYLE!



As promised, here are more pics from my wonderful weekend in the Hamptons. I spent the 4th of July being hosted by Jill Zarin, star of Bravo's Real Housewives of New York City, at her beautiful Hamptons home. Everything was perfect from the decor to the lobster bar and of course, the SKINNY GIRL MARGARITAS created by the other star, Bethany. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming, we had a ball. Jill, Bethany, and the Countess Luann were all hella cool. Jason, Bethany's boyfriend, had me cracking up...definitely funny and off the hook fun. We were joined by Nicole Murphy(ex-wife of Eddie Murphy), Michael Strahan, and Rita Ewing (ex-wife of NBA player, Patrick Ewing). Below are the pics.

Bobby and Jill Zarin - the fabulous hosts of the 4th of July event. Jill is definitely a FAB CHICK.


My beautiful cousin Timi and I kickin it with Bethany and her man Jason....my hair was still a little on the flat side but you know I was working it out.


Jason and I getting a little one on one time...he reminds me of Charlotte's hubby on SATC...LOVED HIM!


The Countess Luann is a CLASS ACT...she was so friendly and my mom loved every minute of it - she was her favorite on the show. Then she became one of my favorites at the party.


My mom and I with Rita Ewing and Nicole Murphy who are as sweet as they are pretty. Everyone except my mom had a couple PATRON shots...look at those smiles! :)


Two beauties dancing and having a good time....Timi Ellison and Rita Ewing who go way back. These are the OLD SCHOOL NBA WIVES...They know the game ladies.


Vanessa Williams was also there....Just Kiddin! People were mistaking her for Vanessa all weekend, it was hilarious. This is my cousin Timi again but hey she is a star to me!


My other cousins..Chris and AlPacino, who was rockin his Cannes shirt. They were loving it. He was acting like he was a producer..we are a wild bunch!


Aunt Mimi handling business and being interviewed with Nicole Murphy by Hampton's Channel 12.


The fam hangin out with Michael Strahan....SUPERBOWL WINNER..you already know!


My cousin Chris, his wife Andrea, and I saying goodbye to Jill who was the hostess with the most. Truth be told, I was not ready to leave.


Special Thanks to my cousin Chris for getting these pictures to me. All I have to say is coming back to reality after being in US paradise for a few days is a difficult adjustment...LOL!!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!