July 14, 2008

ZO'S SUMMER GROOVE IN MIA!



I am really hoping that his shirt was a joke cuz that is a HOT ASS MESS! Anyway D. Wade was looking pretty stylish. They actually had some of my favorite people in attendance and the event also included a performance by my girl, QUEEN LATIFAH. My girl crush was there lookin absolutely beautiful and then my favorite couple was in the building, Nicole Murphy and Michael Strahan.

Check the pics out below:

THIS CHICK IS TOO BAD...I AM LOVING THEM! GOT RID OF EDDIE'S ASS AND STEPPED THE GAME WAY UP..MICHAEL STRAHAN IS A REAL MAN TOO!


LOOK AT MY GIRL CRUSH...MS. LAUREN LONDON...SO BEAUTIFUL!


I LOVE GABBY..SHE IS A SCORPIO SO I KNOW SHE IS HELLA FUN!


ALSO THE QUEEN PERFORMED FOR THE BEACH BALL EVENT:

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!