July 8, 2008

USHER AND SON: AUGUST COVER OF ESSENCE



His son is freakin adorable...look at those fat cheeks. I am loving it and he looks like his daddy to me. Usher had to answer the normal questions about the wifey and firing his mother...damn aren't yall tired of hearing about it? We are giving this entirely too much AIRPLAY....I am giving it to them right now. Hill Harper conducted the interview where he once again expressed his joy about fatherhood and marriage!

This is what I was laughing about....
HARPER: Does that new responsibility challenge you to make music that is more responsible?
USHER: I started making Here I Stand before I had my son and before I was married. It was a deliberate choice to make music with substance, not just about the things that we're accustomed to—music about being the celebrity, the player, or having the car, the girl and the bling.

Oh really! Usher, come on now....your whole album last time was about your breakup with Chilli and now you are trying to tell us this one wasn't meant to mirror your life as it stands right now...you live for the publicity dude. STILL I AM FEELIN YOUR ALBUM..BEFORE I MET YOU IS MY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! It took a minute but it is definitely growin on me!

One more pic of Daddy and Usher V....LOVE IT!

1 comment:

The Mind Coach said...

I have always liked Usher's vibe. I hope his relationship will last. He seems like the type of guy how would not leave his children.

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!