July 30, 2008

Wrigley's Gum Brings Starpower!


C. BREEZY AND NE-YO IN THE BUILDING! The celebs came out to the Nokia Theatre in NYC for the remake of Wrigley's Gum 3...OKAY WHATEVER THAT MEANS! Anyway my favorite young celeb, Mr. Chris Brown, came through so you know I was going to post it cuz he was looking hella sexy as usual. Also one of my favorite singers was in the building as well as one of my favorite MC's of all time....ALL OF THE FAVS WERE THERE SO HERE ARE THE PICS!

Chris I see you got some DOUBLEMINT but I got the JUICY FRUIT..LOL!!


Akon, Jiggaman, Steve Stoute, and Red Cafe (who the hell is he?)


Darrin Dance Grooves was in the building too..


My fav - Mr. Ne-Yo and hook master AKON were representing..


Mr. Breezy arrived in his PINK SHIRT...it takes a real man to rock pink and do it so well!


Damn that pink brings out his swexy...


Ne-Yo and Alesha Renee playing around...


Mr. Breezy also hit the stage and if he did that TAKE YOU DOWN dance then I know that the ladies went crazy.

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!