July 31, 2008

YOUNG SUMMER FAB!


My girl Rih was out at the club partying solo in NYC but killin the game in what looks like a Herve Ledger joint. When did she go from that super bamma chick to that hotness that she is right now. Keep it up Rih, you are one of my style favs right now.

Rih got some big ass aerola...THAT'S RIGHT GIRL BRA FREE IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE!



She doesn't look as happy, she probably misses her boo - C.Breezy!


Here is my girl Cici doing a photoshoot. I love this chick! She is also gracing the cover of August issue of Billboard. Word on the street is that she is getting ready to add Vicky Secret's model to the resume. Keep doing your thing mama.


Love her so much that I am not going to talk about the stockings in the summertime. I mean it is a photoshoot.


Also my girl Solange is looking pretty good and I can't wait to cop her new album.
It drops on August 26th.

She may not be as cute as B but hella more personality! Do your thing Solo!

Keep it FAB ladies!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!