July 19, 2008

T. HOWARD SANGIN NOW!


Well if you don't know...TERRENCE HOWARD is one of those men that I think is absolutely beautiful. I am feeling all of him even when he is rocking the process cuz he has that grown man out-of-the-box swag that I find incredibly sexy. I AM ON IT! So maybe I am bias but I am loving hearing his sexy ass voice sangin to me. I once had the pleasure of meeting him and my friends have heard this story a hundred times but I was in love after five minutes. This dude is just as charming, charismatic, and intriguing as he in on the movie screen. He is amazingly talented and music is his true passion so I am happy to see things coming together for my boo. His album, SHINE THROUGHT IT, drops on September 2, 2008...COP IT! A gifted guitar player with a voice reminiscent of old school Terrence Trent Darby. Y'all know Wishing Well was the freakin jam back in the day. I have a couple tracks of T. Howard right here...let me know what you think?

His FIRST SINGLE...SANCTUARY!


THE TITLE TRACK OF THE ALBUM...SHINE THROUGH IT!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!