July 11, 2008

THE BLACK ROYAL FAMILY: HAVE THEY FOUND THE KEY TO A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE?



Have the black royal family found the key to a successful marriage? It has been rumored for a while that the couple has an open marriage and now Will is finally speaking on it. I can't help but agree with the Smiths because I am all about being completely open and honest with your partner. I feel it is only natural for us to be attracted to other people while I don't think I would ever have sex with another man besides my husband, I can understand if he would want to because that is the nature of man. Nine times out of ten, men are only cheating for the physical reasons but it would have to be a one time deal with each woman! No building relationship with a biotch! Those are my thoughts but here is what Will had to say on the matter.

"The actor – who tied the knot with Jada Pinkett Smith 11 years ago – is determined to be honest about how he feels. ‘Our perspective is, you don’t avoid what’s natural and you’re going to be attracted to people,’ Will explains. ‘So sometimes we have the discussion: “Wow, this or that girl is freaking gorgeous”. I’m not going to say anything to my buddies that’s any different than what I say to my wife.’

And Will, 39, reckons he’ll tell Jada - and she’ll tell him - if they ever feel the need to have sex with others. Each will say: ‘I’m not going to do it if you don’t approve of it,’ he says. But Will’s not sure what he’d do if one day Jada, 38, confides that she does want to take a lover. ‘I don’t know how I’d feel,’ he confesses. ‘But I know I would react better than if I found out about it afterwards.’ "

Hmmmmm.....it might keeps us out of divorce court!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!