July 28, 2008

FINEST DUDE ON THE ENTIRE PLANET!


Oh yes...It is true! Christian Keyes is the finest dude on the entire planet as far as I am concerned. I have watched that damn Keri Hilson video about 500 hundred times just to keep getting a glimpse of his fine ass. OMG! I saw him first when he appeared in Tyler Perry's play, Madea Goes to Jail, and trust that I have been on it ever since then. I am telling you ladies that the fineness might be too much for you to handle. I have never been starstruck but I swear this dude has struck me...in all kinds of place!

Here are a few more pics:

JESUS GIVE ME STRENGTH!


MERCY MERCY ME!


SERIOUSLY....FOR ANY DUDE THAT THINKS HE IS THE FINEST ONE OUT THERE...GUESS WHAT? YOU ARE NOT BUT HE IS!


Also here is the Keri Hilson's video, Energy! The song is hella hot too if you can concentrate on that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed he is. But I wonder what he's like on the inside though? Hmm...
Usually when they hear they are fine all the time they get the bighead.

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!