July 15, 2008

THANK GOD...IT IS NOT TRUE!


The Rumor Mill has been stirring about my man 100 grand, C. Webb, getting hitched to his longtime GF, Erica Dates. I am happy to inform you that it is not true and that if I hurry up and lose these last 50 pounds, tighten up in all the right areas, that I might have a chance to nab him. LOL!!! Just kiddin, I only need to lose 40.. :)

Anyway he was on Tom Joyner this morning letting em know the marriage rumor is not true then he went on to discuss his latest project which includes building at least 10 College Preparatory School! Dayum I love him...SMART, CHOCOLATE, PAID, AND FINE...COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER MIX!

Here he is talking about building the schools:
chris.wma - THEYBF.COM

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!