July 9, 2008

State of Confusion: Poem of the Week!

State of Confusion

Where am I left in your state of confusion?
Am I supposed to stay in this illusion?
Living in the hope that one day you will love me the same as I love you.
What am I supposed to do?
You say you can live with whatever once I make my decision.
But yet continue to paint a picture of me and you as a future vision.
You tell me I am the only one you can be your complete self with?
I am the one who has touched you with my love, my most precious gift.
You say what I want, you don’t have to offer.
Do you understand there isn’t a woman out there who could love you any harder?
Ride or Die, Til the End.
And back to the beginning again.
You see that is love but yet you are still confused.
And I no longer want my love to be used and abused.
You are afraid to share yourself with someone who truly loves every part of your essence.
Who sleeps alone by choice because she only desires your touch and simple affection?
The heat of our passion makes other men fall short….literally.
The way you touch me is deep and I am not just speaking physically.
I can no longer stay in this state of confusion…living for the illusion.
Just remember when I am gone there is no substitution.

-cristi dianne

2 comments:

Esco said...

DEEP! YOU A BEAST GIRL. You should publish your own book of poems. My dad did it back in the day and he wasn't even that tight with the pen like you, ya dig.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Uric...I love ya man!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!