July 10, 2008

MARIAH AND KING OF SWEXY!

Oh yes...what a pleasant surprise it was for me to see my sexy ass TI in the new MC video for "Loving You Long Time." I actually like this song a lot. It is off of her current album, E=MC2. Must be hard for Mariah coming off of a killer album like Emancipation of Mimi to her current album. Emancipation was so FIRE that when you match E=MC2 next to it then it just does not even come close. I think the same thing happened with Usher coming off of Confessions to his current album, Here I Stand. Anyway I am still loving you MC and I can't wait for the Cruise Control video with Damien Marley's sexy ass...if you don't know, I am all about sexy!

Check out the King of Swexy and MC showing off that killer body(you know it is not truly a Mariah video without running herself through some water in a bikini), some say she worked hard for her new bod and others say she paid for it ---either way it is yours boo. LET THE HATERS HATE...DO IT MC!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!