July 15, 2008

JAM OF MY BIRTHDAY WEEK: THE WORLD SHOULD REVOLVE AROUND ME!

So I was just taking a quick surf through myspace and I came across this artist Little Jackie who is the hotness on the low. As soon as I heard her song, I WAS LOVING IT! The World Should Revolve Around Me is my JAM of the week especially since my birthday is quickly approaching so IT IS MY WEEK. YES JULY 17TH is the magically day when I will turn 25 for the 6th time. Anyway this song is so fitting for me because I just stop talking to the first dude that I have really liked since my first love and now I am over it. The only difference is this time, I got out early and well it didn't really hurt that much! The older you get, the clearer you are able to see so I guess that is why old trifling men run to younger women who are not equipped with the knowledge. They are happy to know that their bullshit actually works on them. The point here is The World Revolves Around You ladies and when a man really likes you and he wants to be with you then he will treat you as such! Stop making excuses for dudes....WE ARE TOO FABULOUS FOR THE BULLSHIT!

Check the song out here...LOVES IT!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!