August 5, 2008

Zoe and Me!


Last Thursday, I had too much fun at the J*Davey concert at Liv. The music was nice, the crowd was cool, and the place wasn't hella packed which is always a plus in my book. Also I got to see a lot of my folks including one of my favorite men in the whole world, my babyboy Jaben! It was a great time as I danced with my girls (Dana Dane, KT, Tori, and my BFF Aprile), rapped the hell out of Bun B's lyrics in International Player's Anthem during a stage break, and then kicked it with my man 100 grand as well as the best bartender in town - SEKOU! As soon as I walked out of the club, I saw one fly ass chick and it was Ms. Zoe Kravitz (daughter of Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet). Unfornately I had one too many dranks and was like "BITCH YOU ARE BAD AS SHIT, I LOVE YOU!" Still that was so me to say.....anyway she was there smoking on her cigarette and hangin out with a few dusty white boys. Zoe was hella cool and definitely sweet! My boy Brandon caught us on camera and sent me the pic today.

POSE FOR THE CAMERA NOW CLICK....AWWE WE ARE SO CUTE!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!