August 13, 2008

I HEART THEM!


My favorite couple is taking holiday down in Rih's native Barbados and you know these two love some water. I can't blame Rih and Chris, I like to get wet too. Anyway Rih and Chris look like they are having hella fun and I am so jealous...I want to be in some blue green water ecstasy with a sexy ass man preferably who looks like Chris Brown, TI, Christian Keyes, or Shawn Springs...all those dudes pretty much sum up my kind of sexy and swag!

Check out the pics......

There is nothing I wouldn't do to have C.Brown pullin me closer to him. :)


Rih showin off that killa body...


I bet Chris likes the way she rides...GET IT GIRL!


I love them...I think I am about to change the site to the Chrihanna.blogspot.com. JK!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!