August 25, 2008

RESPECT MY VOTE!


All the celebs are reppin the RESPECT MY VOTE cause. Even though, my boo TI can't vote, I love that he is out there making sure everyone else does. Honestly I think that is a dumb ass rule that ex-convict can't vote, they still live in America and deserve their right to vote. Shit if they can't vote then they shouldn't have to pay taxes then. We all know Uncle Sam is not willing to give up his cut of TI's money but yet the government basically tell him that we could give a F&*K about your political opinion. CRAZINESS!

Anyway here are pics of the celebs:





In other TI news....here are pics from his third video off of Paper Trail...the third single is called WHATS UP WHATS HAPPENIN...he is lookin sexy as ever. This is the only skinny man who makes me so damn hot...

Check the song here too:
What Up, Whats Haapnin - T.I.

Here is my boo doing that sexy ass dance that I like...



No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!