August 14, 2008

NOT FEELIN THIS!!!


This is the most unflattering picture of Michelle Obama...they call her a diva and then you put some non-sense ass picture like this on the cover. I mean I know they were trying to match the caption but I am sure there were so more complimentary pictures of her in the batch. I swear someone is hating over at RADAR...

Meanwhile check out some pics of her fine ass hubby and future president with his girls in Hawaii.

Now isn't this cute but they know they need to put a brush to that little girl's head on the far right...I am sure her parents are not feeling their child doing a photo-op without that hair tighten up!


OMG I LOVE HIM...VERY CUTE DAUGHTER and FATHER MOMENT!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!