August 19, 2008

MISS INDEPENDENT THAT'S WHY I LOVE HER!


Miss Independent...her favorite thing to say is "Don't worry I got it", and everything she got best believe she bought it, she gonna steal your heart and there is no doubt about it. In this case, Miss Independent is Lauren London and well she stole my heart a long time ago. This chick is absolutely gorgeous and I am loving that she was selected for the video because Ne-Yo killed this joint. It is currently in my regular rotation and I swear everytime I hear it, the song just gets better and better to me. You know, someone once told me that is the makings of a great song. Well anyway here are a few pics from the video shoot:






Da Baddest B...Know Dat!

Here is a remix version if you wanna check it out:
Mister Zone Records [2008] - My Miss Independent [feat. Ne-Yo].mp3 - Mr VR & Ne-Yo

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!