August 13, 2008

Vibe 15th Anniversay Party!


Young Jeezy is puttin on for his city and gracing the anniversary issue of Vibe. Hey that is my dude right there so you know I am happy for him. Looks like they also had a helluva party last night in NYC to celebrating and they even brought out my favorite celeb, Tracie Ellis Ross...THAT CHICK IS MY STYLE ICON..HANDS DOWN!

The Most Swagalicious and Sexy Dude was in the building..THE KING T.I and Cheating Ass Swizz Beats was there too.


Miss Cassie aka FUCKIN FOR TRACKS on other gossip blogs...but as much as I hate to admit Diddy has hella swag and I would give him a taste of caramel candy!


My girl Estelle who told me I was not a SUBSTITUE LOVER and I believed her.


Mrs. Usher Raymond was in the building and well she looks pretty darn good..that smile says happy to me!


American's favorite video chick and the biggest ass I have ever seen...ANGEL LOLA LUV was in the building!


Oh yes...my style icon, Ms. Tracie, was in the building with the former overweight lover...HEAVY D! Loves her hair!


The girls of DK were in there...Aubrey has stripped several horses of their hair to get that platinum do! D. Woods still lookin slightly bammafied!


I love this chick and her whole flair...she's got the star quality but can we get some star lyrics cuz GOOGLE ME BABY was a hot horrible ass mess!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!