August 4, 2008

THE HOT MESS OUTFITS OF THE WEEKEND!



Seriously Kelis, I just had you on Girl Bye and then you come out with this joint. You are killin me right now and I am usually a fan. YOU ARE TRYING TO DO WAY TOO DAMN MUCH!

Then there is my girl Christina Milian and I want to know...why girl? You are too cute for this madness that you call an outfit. It is so horrible. You even hit the red carpet in that joint. SHAMEFUL! You betta represent for your fine ass boo DRE and STOP TRIPPIN!


Not feeling this get up...she is looking rich but COUNTRY as hell with dem blue ass shoes and that wack ass Fendi bag...SOLO KEEP THAT LOOK IN LONDON, don't bring it back to the states PLEASE!


LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THE QUEEN OF HOT MESS AND GIRL BYE...drum roll please....(clapping and screaming)...LIL MAMA!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!