August 25, 2008

Official Girl or Sandcastle Disco?

How many of us have dated a dude only to be left with the question...AM I HIS OFFICIAL GIRL? I know in my old age, I don't have time to wonder and FYI, if you have to ask then you aren't. :) Anyway I am loving this joint by Cassie and I am happy that Diddy has given his jumpoff some airplay even though she is straight reading him in this joint!

Check out the new video, Official Girl Remix feat. Lil Wayne:


Also Solange is speaking about our hearts as if they were Sandcastle so "baby don't blow me away"....let me know if you are feeling this second single. Her album is set to drop this week...She killed it with "I Decided". The concept of that video was hella hot...

Here is her latest, Sandcastle Disco:


WHAT DO YOU LIKE BETTER?

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!