August 4, 2008

JAMMIN....

Stop playin with em...LUDA! This joint is so damn jammin....IT AIN'T TRICKING IF YOU GOT IT...you broke ass jokers! LOL!! Yes Luda you know what them girls like...and well Chris Breezy I know that you know what I like cuz it is you. :) This weekend I decided that Chris Brown is the sexiest dude in the game right now! I have no shame in my cougar ways...his swag, his moves, his smile, and that.........WHOO! I will leave it alone! Anyway Luda is shutting these lame asses down and lettin them know what is up with women...he is putting y'all wack dudes up on game so please take note and listen suckas.

What Them Girls Like - Ludacris featuring C. Breezy and Sean Garrett

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christi, I really don't see why you and Danzy love Chris Brown sooo much.....ICK! :-)

-Ashli

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!