August 27, 2008

OH HILLARY!


Hillary Rodham Clinton did a great job expressing her wants for the country and taking a firm stand that Democrats must unite. Still I didn't feel the sincerity and I am sure the 25% of people that are Hillary supporters who say they will either not vote or vote for McCain were not convinced. I mean I do not understand how you can go from voting for Hillary to voting for McCain. Like Hillary said last night "NO WAY, NO HOW, NO MCCAIN", I mean we are Democrats and at the end of the day if Hillary was on the winning end, I would have still voted for her despite my dislike of her arrogance. Hillary took attack on the Republicans and I admired that. She let us know that we can have another 4 years of the last 8years. I think that is a problem that I often have with Democrats, we are afraid to speak out against Republicans but they will quickly throw us under a bus without a second thought.

Hillary expressed that Barack was her candidate and just like her husband, former president Bill Clinton, he has what it takes to turn around the economy and make America better. I don't know why she still pisses me off even though her speech was great, she just rubs me the wrong way! Maybe because I sense that she is fake as hell and I even lost some respect for Bill too during the campaign with his shady racist antics. However I am looking forward to his speech tonight and Biden who I hope will get in some Republican ass.

I can't wait until tonight...I AM LOVING THE DNC!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!