August 6, 2008

CUT: THERE IS TOO MUCH SEXY ON SET!


T.I. was bringing the swexy to the set of his latest video, WHATEVER YOU LIKE. You already know that I am feeling this joint...anything with him saying WHATEVER YOU LIKE, I am definitely on. Looks like he is bringing all kinds of sexy looks as well as tight ass whips out for the ladies. This dude has BDS for real and I will give you a hint, the B is for Big and the S is for Swag...the D well you should be able to figure that out. :) I am getting sad cuz it is only a few more months before my boo will be on lockdown!

TI is in the building....


TIP was there too...both of them sexy!


HMMM...WHICH ONE OF THESE IS HE GOING TO PICK ME UP IN TODAY?


IF I COULD COME HOME TO HIM EVERY NIGHT, I WOULD ALWAYS BE ON TIME!


CHECK OUT THE VIDEO HERE:

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!