August 11, 2008

HOTTEST CHICK IN THE GAME!


It is funny and I hate to say this but Rih is not the prettiest chick out there but she is definitely hella sexy and her style is too fierce. This chick knows what to rock and what looks good on her. When she cut her hair, got a new stylist, and developed crossover appeal then her stock rose tremendously. She has been on damn near every magazine cover out here or on the back cover as a COVER GIRL spokeswoman. I am absolutely loving her and of course, loving her boo..C.Breezy!

Check out pics from her Essence shots as well as her and C. Breezy arriving in Barbados!





I AM LOVIN THIS TAT...LOOK FOR ONE ON MY FINGER ASAP!


The fans went crazy I hear when these two arrived and trust me that I would have gone crazy too...

I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO STOP STARING AT HIM EITHER......



GOT DAMN BOY!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!