August 13, 2008

JANELLE MONAE..THE NEW HOTNESS!



So today as I was working away, I started listening to some Janelle Monae and let me tell you that I am feeling this chick. I liked her style even in the Morris Brown video featuring BIG BOI. FYI..Morris Brown was my jam..."My love is like a marching band, I am fan in the stands, and I am hollering HEY BABY!" THE JAM! Anyway Janelle released her album, Metropolis, this week and she is on BAD BOY...please DIDDY don't let this amazing talent fall under the radar. She is bringing all kinds of hotness. I have attached a few of my favorite tracks that I have heard so far from her and even a couple tracks from the new album.

Lettin Go is definitely uplifting and with all these folks getting laid off these days...this will get you through.
Lettin Go - Janelle Monáe

Party Girl is my anthem....LOVES IT! "I hear the clubs in ATLANTA are the sickest and now I know it is time for me to pay a visit"
Janelle Monae - Party Girl - Janelle Monáe

You is a very pretty song....love the lyrics.."Let's make it last, embrace what we talked about, don't wanna look back and see what I have been without, now I have made up my mind to make this work with you cuz you and no one else feels me like you do. See my father knew this when he said a man should fight for me and I am going to do whatever feels right for me and that's YOU..YOU..YOU..YOU"
You - Janelle Monáe

Finally Violet Stars/Happy Hunting...so jammin! Nothing else needs to be said!
Violet Stars/ Happy Hunting - Janelle Monae

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl is blazing. You otta match make on this blog. GBM

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!