August 13, 2008

BITCHASSNESS IS A DISEASE!



I was watching "I Want To Work For Diddy" the other night which I think is a great show if you wanna learn how to keep your hustle up. You can hate on Diddy if you want to but he is the ultimate hustla, he will never go broke and he will never starve because he knows how to sell his product, his lingo, his music, and his style. Dude is a marketing genius with mass appeal and this is the reason why he is one of the most successful businessmen in mainstream America! This appeal even reflects on his latest creation of the term....BITCHASSNESS. Diddy has everyone talking about it and even has shirts on his line, Sean John, that say NO BITCHASSNESS ALLOWED! Now I have been BS'ing on coppin mine but I think I am going to have to get it because the plague is running rampant.

The theme of the show this week was NO BITCHASSNESS ALLOWED and Diddy finally gave a clear definition so thought I would share it with you guys. Diddy decribes BITCHASSNESS as PEOPLE WHO HANDLE SITUATIONS IN A BITCH ASS WAY...THEY'LL TAKE THE PUNK WAY OUT INSTEAD OF DO THE RIGHT THING! Now how many of us know some folks like that...I sure as hell do! It is a disease affecting so many of our communities and it is especially prevalent with black males. GET A HANDLE ON IT GUYS AND GALS BECAUSE AT CRISTIDIANNE.BLOGSPOT.COM...NO BITCHASSNESS IS ALLOWED!

I was going to post pictures and give a few example of some folks I know with the disease but I opted not to...y'all know who you are! :)

IF YOU WANNA COP YOUR SHIRT THEN YOU COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW:
http://www.seanjohn.com/shop/

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!