August 19, 2008

TOP TEN TRENDS IN HOLLYWEIRD!

I am lovin these looks....I am all about colors and prints and baggy fit!

#1 Bright Jackets - Kim K (far right) is killin in the purple jacket!


#2 Purple Rain aka Purple Dresses...purple is my favorite color next to hot pink!


#3 Checkered Shirts..I like LC's look (the one on the far right)


#4 Baggy Jeans - Posh (center) is workin it out!


#5 Colored Denim - Yellow, Red, Purple, Blue...they all work!


#6 Jumpin Jack Flash...Jumpers are the IN thing and RIH (far right) has a jumper on that is off the chain...I wanna cop it!


#7 Turquoise Earrings..going back to my Native American roots!


#8 Paisley is making a comeback and I likes!


#9 Pleated Dresses...all the rave!


#10 Heavy Metal...Metallic Dresses are definitely one of the hottest trends out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am lovin the looks...I like this a lot.

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!