August 20, 2008

Happy 2000th B-Day 106th and Park!



Hosci (combination of Ho and Rosci) and cutepie Terrence celebrated the 2000th episode of 106th and Park. Two of my boos came through to party with them - Terrrence Howard and of course, T.I. It looks like a cool celebration and BET definitely stepped it up with this show as well as my other favorite BALDWIN HILLS!

Here are few pics from the show yesterday:

This is that grown man sexy right here.....T. Howard in the building.


Key Key came through lookin pretty darn good..


Big Tigger fell through too...back home to his BET roots!


Then there are these two foolios..I am like Mr. Clark, "Pull your pants up son, pull your pants up"


I hate to admit it but Ray J is hella sexy...


I saved the best for last, T.I. lookin ever so sexy! Diddy and my boo are the only dudes I will give a pass for wearing sunglasses inside..oh and Ray J too!


Happy B-day 106!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!