August 14, 2008

DOWN MONICA LANE....


So yesterday I was riding home and listening to the radio with TJ (shocker cuz she likes to talk and usually is using her long ass fingers to adjust the volume) and I heard STILL STANDING, the latest single from Monica. I've been looking for it all day and I have only come up with just a sample but you know as soon as I get the whole thing, I will post it. However the search did prompt me to go down MONICA LANE and this chick has definitely been jammin for a long ass time. I didn't realize how much of a fan I am but as I was flashing back to her old jams, my ass is a huge fan! My cousin Timi will forever remember me driving to high school in the car with her bumpin JUST ONE OF DEM DAYS and then my best friend/cousin Carlton, I dedicated ANGEL OF MINE to him, because he has always been so sweet to me. Then there was BEFORE YOU WALK OUT OF MY LIFE and WHY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...all jammin. In the 2000s, she came with SO GONE, THE FIRST NIGHT, JUST ANOTHER GIRL...seriously she is definitely in my top ten female list. I do need Monica to come superhard with a complete album though...hopefully STILL STANDING WILL BE JUST THAT! Congrats to her and Rocko on their engagement...their kids are too cute.

Come down MONICA LANE with me...

SERIOUSLY THIS WAS MY JAM, JUST ONE OF DEM DAYS, AND THAT BOY WAS MY TYPE!


BEFORE YOU WALK OUT OF MY LIFE...OMG THIS WAS FOR MY HIGH SCHOOL BOYFRIEND!


SO GONE...MY #1 knows about the unmarked car...That dude had me SO GONE...thank God that chapter is done!

ALL MY FAVS...and there are so many more.

Check out a sample of her latest, STILL STANDING...this joint is tight. I can't believe dude killed himself in front of her..I can't even imagine! LOVE IS A MF BUT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!


YOU KNOW THAT IS THE NEW ANTHEM!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!