August 5, 2008

MAKE IT DO WHAT IT DO..MS.BADU!


On her third baby with a third MC and she is still out here killin the game...YES I AM TALKING ABOUT MS. ERYKAH BADU. She was out performing this past weekend in NYC and putting people in a trance with her thought provoking lyrics, wild style, and melodic tone. Erykah has claimed that she recently lost fans due to the controversy surrounding her third pregnancy but she does not care...IT IS HER WORLD AND EVERYONE ELSE IS LIVING IN IT! This baby is by Jay Electronica and she has two other children, one by Andre 3000 and another by D.O.C. Well anyway I support you Erykah and you will always have a fan in me. YOU KNOW I GOT THE BLOCK ON LOCK, THE GUN STAY COCKED! :)

MAYBE MS. BADU IS CHECKIN OUT THAT ORANGE MOON SHE TOLD US ABOUT...


I AM DEFINITELY FEELING THIS SWEATSUIT JUMPER...I NEED ONE ASAP BUT I AM GOING TO NEED SOME FRONTAL COVERAGE, THE GIRLS ARE TOO BIG FOR ALL THAT OPENNESS!


YEAH THAT'S RIGHT GIRL...I SEE YOU FEELIN IT IN YOUR SOUL!


A WILD CHICK BUT YOU GOTTA LOVE HER.

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!