June 21, 2008

WHO IS SHOCKED?

Today in political news, Obama says the Republicans intend to play the race card to scare voters out of voting for him. Do they not know this man is GODSENT? Believe me, no one can to take him off the path to victory especially with backward ass ignorance. He stands for change, hope, and beliefs that we can be better as a nation. Obama has made me a believer that the time is now and he is the man to uplifted us out this funk of capitalist gain, oil prices, mortgage crises, and the overall thought process that we have as everyday American. He has become the voice of real Americans and impressed the elite. Barack is speaking volumes and I can't wait until we are sworn in January 2009. Mr. Obama said "They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He is young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he is black?" Also "It is going to be very difficult for the Republicans to run their campaign on their stewardship of the economy or their outstanding foreign policies." Yessir..keep em honest Barack cuz I am loving every minute of it. The only thing I am afraid of is how they are going to act once we win this thing. OBAMA....THE CHANGE I BELIEVE IN!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!