June 23, 2008

LIL WAYNE: MR. 1.5 MILLION IN HIS FIRST WEEK. IS HE ONE OF THE GREATEST? HMMM.....


After his first week, Lil Wayne broke records last week with 1.5 million in sales for "Carter III". This weekend I finally got to hear the cd. Right now, one of my favs on the album is when Mr. Carter and Mr. Carter get together for the track, Mr. Carter. I am feeling this joint. I really like the chorus..HEY MR. CARTER TELL ME WHERE YOU BEEN? But did Mr. Jiggaman Carter murder Mr. Weezy F Baby on his own joint? I think so and even though Weezy said not to forget to mention him amongst the greats such as Pac, Biggie, and Jigga....hmmmmm....he has got a lot more work to do before he can be considered in their company. I mean I don't know if I will ever feel like Lil Wayne should be mentioned with such legends but he is still young. Maybe if he stops sippin syrup and hanging with T-Pain then he might get it right right.


Also my other fav is Comfortable with Babyface...favorite line "Yeah to the left to the left..if you wanna leave be my guest, you can step..feeling irreplacable listen to beyonce but ok I'll put you out on your bday." CARRIED...that is how I have to do em too WEEZY!



I might catch on to some more songs listening to it while I am cleaning my house so I will keep you posted if I get any more favs off the album. I'M ME and SKY IS THE LIMIT..didn't make the album but were hot as hell too...both are definitely in the soundtrack of the Life and Times of Cristi Dianne.

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!