June 24, 2008

BEST AWARD SHOW OF THE YEAR...PERIOD!



THE BET AWARDS SHOW IS THE BEST AWARDS SHOW OF THE YEAR....I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. Ms. Debra who looked absolutely gorgeous last night and Mr. Stephen Hill shut the game down with this show. The performance were all amazing and it just made me love black people even more. Ms. Alicia said it best when she said "everybody wants to be like us." To me, she was the performance of the night with her honoring of Girl Groups such as En Vogue, TLC, and I love me some SWV...they sang my song Weak. Then there was Ne-Yo who the killed the game and up'd his stock with his amazing performance as well. The foolery T-Pain was awesome as well with his rendition of the circus...T-Pain has saturated the game with his hooks...he was a part of too many nominations last night. I loved seeing Luda come out there and kill it for the I'm So Hood Remix.I can't forget Nelly who is sexy enough to make him a constant favorite of mine. I love his new song, "STEPPED ON MY J'S", and I am about to go cop it. Also Mr. Al Green who received the Lifetime Achievement award last night and thanked the "academy of BET"...hilarious! Seeing Mr. Maxwell perform Simply Beautiful last night was hot as hell. He killed it with looks and the sound of that voice. Anthony Hamilton was also a winner in his performance! Oh I can't forget about C. Breezy who was getting his grown man on last night even though I wished he would have gotten a little more crunk. I can't complain too much cuz his moves last night got your girl....Maybe I should keep it to myself. Also DL Hughley was a great host but in my mind no one compares to Monique, she is the funniest! Honestly though I would just be picking if I said something was wrong with last night awards show. It was phenomenal....PERIOD!

THE BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT BELONGS TO A. KEYS:


ANOTHER GREAT PERFORMANCE WAS MR. NE-YO...HE MADE ME LOVE THIS SONG:


NELLY SHOULDN'T BE THIS DAMN SEXY AND THIS SONG GOES....THIS IS MY FAVORITE JOINT:

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!