June 23, 2008

EMMY AWARDS AND BLACK MODELS' EDITION OF VOGUE ITALIA: TYRA BANKS DOIN BIG THANGS!


Ms. Tyra Banks is getting it these days. She was recently selected to appear in VOGUE ITALIA magazine along with a host of other black models and now she has just won her first Emmy for her daytime talk show. Ms. Banks is a helluva business woman with two successful television show underneath her belt. Oh I used to love me some America's Next Top Model. Now even though Tyra works my last nerves on her show and her line of questioning is reminiscent of a five grader interviewing his classmate, I definitely respect her hustle and her success. I remember her being interviewed on Oprah years back and letting Ms. O know that she was looking to fill her shoes one day. Well in my mind, she still has a long way to go but in the minds of her target audience and from the looks of those ratings, Ms. Banks is headed in the right direction. Last night, she honored Ms. Winfrey in her acceptance speech by saying, "I want to thank Oprah Winfrey for her inspiration. She is the queen. She will always be the queen.” Just as long as you know honey. I wish you the best though Tyra, I can never hate on a successful black woman breaking down barriers and pushing towards her dream. YOU DID THAT!



BUT SHE DID NOT DO THIS OUTFIT...THE LACE FRONT WIG IS TOO BLOND..THE WHOLE THING IS JUST TOO MATCHY...EVERYTHING IS THE SAME COLOR - HAIR, SKIN, AND DRESS....NOT YOUR BEST LOOK TYRA B.

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!