June 19, 2008

LATEST DRIVING WHILE BLACK, RICH AND DRUNK CASES!


Jeezy on some other ish for reals....Rapper Young Jeezy aka Jay Jenkins was arrested last night on a heap load of charges including DUI, speeding, reckless driving, no tags, driving with an open container and no proof of insurance. DAMN DUDE....PICK UP THE PHONE AND HOLLA AT ALLSTATE! You are trippin and don't you have some flunky that is more than willing to drive your ass home...a groupie..something. Jeezy's court date is set for July 17th in the A. (that is my birthday dude so I am gonna wish you luck) Then there is you Mrs. Broadus pulled over this past weekend in CALI. Come on now Snoop has stop cheating so what you need a drink for? And if you were partying then where the hell was your concealer girl? By the looks of this picture, some other ish is going on...like you were having WAITING TO EXHALE night at your girl's house but then your ass decided to drive home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I put on. I put on for my city, on on for my city

When they see me off in traffic they say Jeezy on some other shit
Send them pussy niggas runnin straight back to the dealership!"

Maybe thats what the cops told him the other night! LOL

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!