June 20, 2008

THE KING OF SWEXY AND HIS QUEEN!



Yes it is true, MY BOO aka KING OF SWEXY (SWAG+SEXY) is gracing the cover of the August issue of XXL and he is lookin HELLA GOOD. I am all about the T.I. comeback. A lot of people think the proclaimed KING OF THE SOUTH came out pretty soft on his first single, NO MATTER WHAT, but I loved it. I thought it was a poetic reflection on his life after an unfortunate act of foolery on his part. It seems that T.I. finally understands that he must calm TIP's ass down cuz T.I. gotta live out his dreams and get this money for his family. Mr. Harris is set to report to jail for a year in 09 but trust "even in solitude there is no hotter dude." I completely agree wit ya boo!

Also congrats to Tiny, a fellow Cancer so I know she is RIDE or DIE, on her cover this month for Sister to Sister Magazine where she describes the softer side of her man TIP. She speaks on how the experience allowed their relationship to grow tremendously and you know Mrs. Jamie got down to the nitty gritty so go COP IT. Tiny just welcomed her and T.I.'s second son, Major Harris, into the world this past May as well. King is their oldest son together. Wishing them both much success in life and in love!



ALSO I WILL DEFINITELY BE WATCHING AND DVRING THE REALITY SHOW WHEN IT HITS MTV NEXT YEAR!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!