June 18, 2008

NOT SO HOT SUMMER LOOKS!

The summertime is when people show off their best gear and their hot bodies! You can rock every single color there is...WHITE, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW, FUSHIA, TEAL....WHATEVER WORKS! There are some people that miss and well what they thought was SO HOT IS.........SO NOT! Now I do like all these ladies so don't be mad at me but I am going to need them to go back to the drawing board and try again cuz the outfits are NOT WORKIN!


OH HOW I LOVE YOU MJB but this is not JUST FINE and you are not WORKIN THAT!



RIH RIH.....no boo this is not it at all. I am borderline feeling the boots but everything else is throwing me off girl. How you going to go on TRL and embarrass C. Breezy like that?




IT IS SUMMERTIME BOO BOO....no LEATHER! Meagan G, you are rockin the hell out of those Yves Saint Laurent shoes but I am tired of seeing them! OVER and OVER and OVER again...you gots money and if not then your NFL baller boyfriend does.






WELL LAST BUT NOT LEAST....A MOWRY TWIN, Tamera, and just when I thought y'all had gotten your game. GIRL BYE...THIS IS NOT THE PRINTED FLOWING LONG DRESS I AM TALKING ABOUT IN SUMMER FABULOUSITY!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!