June 20, 2008

STRAIGHT CHILLIN!

Here are a few celebs and champions(GO CELTICS) out and about for the summer...just relaxin and doing them:



Mrs. Carter stays fly even with no lipstick on...here she is out chillin at American Apparel in Tinseltown. I love the shades mama!



Keyshia...loves the look mama. Very laidback and sexy, she is definitely on the come up with the fashion. I never can't hate on Keyshia, she is a hustla and she is true to herself. LOVES IT!



Kimora Lee and her "sort of" fiancee, Djimon Honsou, just chillin on the streets of NYC..SHE IS FABULOUSITY and EXTRA as hell..but you GOTS TO LOVE HER!



NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS KG AND ALLEN on their way to LETTERMAN to talk about their success. KG smiling big and Ray Allen taking me back to those HE GOT GAME days when I was wishing I was LALA. I love the all white boy...too sexy!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!