June 16, 2008

Don't Sleep on Her!

If you haven't gone out to cop ESTELLE's album then you are definitely sleeping and I am about to wake your ass up. She is killing it. I am feeling her whole flavor....#1 - I LOVE THE CONFIDENCE with her crooked teeth, off the wall style and fly short do..she is rockin, #2 - I LOVE HER LYRICS...the making of an incredible artist is the ability to speak and at times relate to your audience. For me, an artist touches into what I am going through and can make me feel varying emotions so ESTELLE, I AM NOT A SUBSTITUTE LOVER EITHER GURL, and #3 - I LOVE HER COLLABS wit some of my favs -CEE-LO (he is just a master of artistry), Kanye West (Forget the haters Mr. West, I fucks with you), John Legend, and Kardinal who is on one of my favorite tracks. Her album is entitled, SHINE. COP IT!

Here are few of my favorite tracks including her newest single.



SUBSTITUTE LOVER



PRETTY PLEASE....THIS SONG MAKES ME HAPPY!



MAGNIFICENT....THE LATEST ADDITION TO THE SOUNDTRACK OF THE LIFE AND TIMES OF CRISTI DIANNE!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!