June 17, 2008

My Lovaboy: Poem of the Week!

This is for my lova..My Lovaboy.
He brings joy.
Don't treat me like no toy.
Oh how I love..love my lovaboy.
He makes me smile.
Stays in me for a long while.
He treats me sweet.
Likes to go downtown and get em something to eat.
We take trips through my CANDYLAND.
Yet he can't commit and Yes I want a man.
But he's my lovaboy so I understand.
I keep him around cuz I know I can.
Oh how I love my lovaboy.
He brings joy.
Don't treat like no toy.
Oh how I love...love my lovaboy.
He say I'm da man and you a socialite.
I say TRUE, I gots to hit the streets at night but don't get it twisted LOVABOY, I'm still Mrs. Right.
Damn, you make me mad.
He say yeah, so what? You like the way I spank you when you act bad.
I say I need something outside the cover and told him I am going to find me another lover.
He say why botha? I am the only one that make you scream and holla.
I say TRUE....but I know I can do better than you.
He say not in the bedroom where it really matter...he say just protect your heart so it don't shatter.
Oh how I love my LOVABOY
He brings me joy.
Don't treat me like no toy.
Oh how I love...love my lovaboy
He say I hate your goodbye kiss....
I say Why?
He say cuz you know I can't get enough of this.
Neither can I so I won't say GOODBYE.
Oh he's my lova...my lovaboy. Oh how I love...love my lovaboy.

-cristi dianne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY POEM!!! Wrote it in 5 mins in the shower all while saying it in my Jamaican accent!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!