June 23, 2008

PEOPLE MAG'S HOTTEST BACHELORS!

People magazine's list is out and the Hottest Bachelors of this year have been named. There were a host of fellas on the list and not all major celebs, some were just siblings of other major celebs and reality show stars. You know George Clooney was also on the list but he has a permanent spot. Well I have picked my favorite men off the list and one of them just happens to be the #1. You know I only like the best. :)

Mr. Mario Lopez is #1 this year on the list and in the pages of People he bares it all. Going fully nude in honor of Burt Reynolds' hottest bachelor spread but of course, his personal biz was shaded..DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM. Here he is emulating Marky Mark's Calvin Klein ad and he is doing a great job. WOW..that body is to die for and that package is looking hella good too. *WINK WINK*

Hills' star, Brody Jenner and Frankie Delgado, made the list as well. Brody Jenner is hands down one of the finest wb's I have ever seen...he is up there with Paul Walker, the blue-eyed cutie from Fast and Furious. Brody refers to Frankie as his "wingman" and well they are definitely like the Maverick and Iceman of young Hollywood. Both cuties...call me Brody and we can get you off this list.

I loves me some Maroon 5 and I loves me some Adam Levine..he exudes sexy! Who doesn't like a hot musician?

I didn't like the picture that People had of him so I put my own up there. He is by far my favorite bachelor on the list, MR. TERRENCE HOWARD. I love him from his beautiful eyes to his sexy swag and lets not forget his incredible talent. I had the pleasure of meeting him a few years back and I fell in love right there. You know he thought your girl was hot but he was still married to the Jewish chick. So T, I just want you to know that I keep the baby wipes on top of the toilet...HOLLA AT ME BABY! :)

WOW...THOUGHT YOU MIGHT WANNA ANOTHER LOOK!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!