June 23, 2008

OUT AND ABOUT: WEEKEND SHOTS!

Ms. Rih Rih, I just have two word to say FASHION FORWARD. My favorite chick of the moment was out and about at lunch yesterday in NYC's Da Silvano. I FREAKIN LOVE HER RIGHT NOW!

Oh and the bag gets its very own picture...LOVIN THE CAMOFLAUGE LOUIE BAG. "RIHANNA got swag...The way she count it up and throw it in her louie bag..Its in her louie bag, yea its in her louie bag." Thought I would change up the lyrics a little bit. :)

Janet and her beau, JD, were also out and about having dinner in West Hollywood last night and it seems like marriage is on the way as well as kiddies...Lets hope that Janet's original nose and JD's look in general will make a cute little one...who will probably stay little since his or her parents are both borderline midgets. HAPPY FOR EM THOUGH...LOVE IS A WONDERFUL THANG!

Two Funny Men and a Baller...Mr. Chris Tucker and Dave Chappelle were out and about with NBA star, Baron Davis, yesterday in LA. I am sure a lot of laughing and shit talking took place. FUN TIMES!

Jazzy Pha, Elise Neal, and Nas at the BET AWARDS REHEARSAL function. I am so looking forward to seeing it..MAKE SURE YOU TUNE IN. I remember when Jazzy used to come over to 450 Piedmont when I was down in the A and eat my chicken parm. Now he is producing everyone's track...LET'S GET IT!

Ms. Berry was out and about this weekend, still looking flawlessly beautiful with no makeup on. Damn chick!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!