June 23, 2008

BET AWARDS: GEARING UP FOR THE SHOW!

Here are few pics of the celebs out and about at different functions gearing up for tomorrow's annual BET AWARDS show. I am so looking forward to it. I will be somewhere definitely chillin and hella excited...it is my favorite award show now and maybe that is because it is just us and I don't have to endure heavy metal band performances. Tuesday night's performance will include RIH RIH, C.BREEZY, MR. WEST, USHER, and NE-YO just to name a few. Pop a squat in front of the TV on Tuesday at 8pm cuz it is going down.....KNOW THIS!

Eva M. is just too fierce...I am feeling the whole look from the shades to the gigantic old school knocker earrings. This chick is bad as hell........

Here she is again...I am loving this look. Her and her man Lance were also at the Emmy's this past weekend. They are the cutest couple ever. I was at a party with them in February and the way they were dancing and rapping the lyrics to Q-Tip's "Vibrant Thang" to each other was hella hot...I WANT ME AND MY MAN TO DO THAT!

The Simmons' sister were pre-partying for the BET Awards at a luncheon as well. They are looking like them. I like Angela's look and Vanessa, I want that Louie Bag.

Here they are again with singer/songwriter Sean Garrett who has written for so many greats - Beyonce, MJB, C.Breezy, Usher, and Fergie..just to name a few! His album is set to dreop anyday now and lets hope his next single does well cuz so far the reviews have been slummin. Best of luck to you Mr. Garrett..I love your lyrics!
Sean Garrett was taking pics with all the ladies...Regina King was getting it with her new cut...I can see there are going to be a lot of RIH's cut poppin up but over 30...step your game and get a new look..LOVES IT REGINA!
Then we got Rick Ross and Cool from (Cool and Dre). Where is Dre's fine ass?

Since Dre wasn't caught on camera then Terrance J is good enough...I slept on him for a minute but he is hella fine and Rosci, you get much props if you got that at home.
Oh yeah, my boys from MTB4 aka Day 26 were pre-partyin for the BET Awards too. They were missing their drama king...Hmmm whats up with that? Where r you Robert? Willie still looking fine as hell though...

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!