June 26, 2008

JAMMIN...YOU ALREADY KNOW!

"I GOT IT...YOU GOT IT...WE GOT THE MAGIC"...Robin Thicke is coming back with that feel good music - the kind that makes you wanna move your whole body - rock your shoulders and bob your head, and the kind of lyrics that touch you in the way you love to be touched. I am looking forward to his second album and I am loving MAGIC. COP IT...available on itunes.


BUZZWORTHY ARTIST.....SANTOGOLD. You know my folks stay turning me on to the hottest so I must turn you on as well. She is currently featured as the artist of week on mtv.com and you can read more about her here at http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2008/06/23/artist-of-the-week-santogold/ I am in love with her beats and funky flavor. If you are outside of the box then you got my respect for being unique but if you are out the box and dope as hell then I am forever f'kin wit you.








Here are a couple of songs not featured on MTV:
EVERY SUPERWOMAN NEEDS A SUPERMAN...THIS TRACK IS CALLED SUPERMAN!


I'M A LADY...LOVING THIS ONE.."GOT SOME HEARTS I AM GOING TO BE BREAKING"...HOT ELECTRONIC JOINT!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!