June 20, 2008

TRACEY: A RICH GOLDDIGGER!

The former Mrs. Babyface Edmonds, Tracey, is on to her next powerful black man in Hollywood but I think Mr. Diddy or Puff Daddy (I think that is what he is going by these days) is going to give her a run for her money. Diddy has been recently linked with Cameron Diaz, Cassie, and of course, ole faithful babymama, Kim Porter. Allegedly Tracey released this statement about her new "supposed" man:

"Diddy is the funniest man I’ve ever met. I’m so lucky to find someone so soon after Eddie. It’s early days - we’ve only been on three or four dates - but he’s whisked me off my feet. I don’t know about wedding bells but he’s definitely the man for me."



Later she did deny the statement and you know the HOLLYWOOD THING IS....DENY, DENY, DENY until the paparazzi catches you kissy face or out creepin. Mrs. Edmonds has a rather successful production company that produced hit series, SOUL FOOD, on Showtime. STILL THAT WAS YEEEEEEARS AGO NOW in Hollywood land and her latest running project is COLLEGE HILL! Hmmm....not so great. Well I just want to let Mrs. Edmonds know that in my mind, she is still a golddigger despite her money and she makes it hella apparent that she ain't f**kin wit no broke n***a...KNOW DAT! I mean she married Eddie Murphy, a rumored gay man, but they split immediately after the wedding. Y'all know Johnny Gill was not having it. Honestly though Tracey, if Kim couldn't get Diddy to the altar then your chances are slim to none boo so just keep spending Babyface's money and good luck wit some new projects cuz a BET show just won't cut it.

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!