June 19, 2008

ALL ABOUT RIH!


RIH RIH is EVERYWHERE these days and rockin some pretty hot outfits...she had a miss that put her on the NOT SO HOT list but she is quickly back as the cynosure (get a dictionary fools if you don't know what it means) of the site with some pretty edgy and fashion forward outfits. I really like this chick a lot because she is on her own thing and even though her sangin skills are not that tight, she uses her image to push the envelope and catch our attention. THIS ONE IS ALL ABOUT RIH...GET IT GIRL...GET IT...GET IT GIRL!
(click on the pic to get a better view of those boots)

I am so feeling this...those Ballenciaga gladiator boots are it. The Gladiator sandals is also one of my 08 trends that I am feeling...No worries..the TRENDS LIST IS CURRENTLY A WORK IN PROGRESS!



Love the laidback and subtly sexy look...just like I told you before the jumpers are where it is...COP YOU ONE!



Completely fashion forward and the black man's jacket...my girl Han called her "Black Madonna" and you know what, she is looking like her steez right now and well you know...I LOVES IT!

No comments:

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!

FINE MEN OF THE WEEK!
WILLY BABY!

FOR THE FELLAS!

FOR THE FELLAS!
GAY BOYS NEED LOVE TOO!